Thursday, October 29, 2009

My experience at Pushmore



Walking in to Pushmore for the second time for a trial, was quite the experience. You would really get a sense of how fit you are. I was thinking no sweat i can handle it but boy was i proven wrong when I started the workout. My warm up was like 10 squats, 10 sit ups, 10 push ups, 10 pull ups and Samson stretch and a total of 3 sets. After finishing it i was like ok, that was a good warm up no problem so far.


Then i was introduce to the WOD which seemly was named after 2 ladies 1)Cindy and the other 2) Mary, pretty innocent names right. WRONG!!! Check out what cindy and mary actually consist of. Basically everybody chose cindy as it is the easier of the 2 which sums that cindy is a slut and easy and mary is a super bitch. The top score for cindy was like at 27 sets and most of the people there can manage between 15-17 while I only manage 11 sets. 


Well the fellows at Pushmore was nice enough to say that its not bad for your first time that you did 11 sets and I was like thinking to myself 'ya right! the girl next to me did like 17 sets' but i just smiled and said thank you and answer with a statement with all the calmness and cooless that I can muster and a fake non-tired expression "That was some workout!!"


It was a nice wake up call in terms of my fitness level. 


3 comments:

  1. Did the slut make you feel numb in your appendix & face?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually i felt ok...tabata was way sicker...but i did feel a bit light headed...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that is crazy shits man. I saw the video of Mary. CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete